INFORMATION PERSUANT TO THIS PARTICULAR AUCTION
Collection - TBC
- VAT: 20% unless specified.
- Buyer’s Premium: 20%+VAT unless specified per lot.
- Payment: BACS, Online Card Payment via Bidspotter and Cash in person (up to £7,500) within 24 hours of auction end.
- Please note our preferred payment is via BACS this ensures you receive your collection note as quickly as possible.
- Payments under £200 can be made via GAP Wallet. Anything over this amount can take up to 3 working days longer to clear and potentially delay the sending of your collection note.
- Please be aware if paying by secure link your collection note can only be sent once we have received cleared funds and can take up to 3 working days.
- Viewing Info: Viewing strictly by appointment only.
- Collection Info: Collections are by appointment only and must be pre-booked. Storage charges of £40 GBP+VAT per day for non-collected lots will apply.
- Contact Info: NCM – 01302 898 260 or email@example.com
Important information: Nathaniel Carter & McSkelly Auctioneers strongly advise those bidding to view and inspect any auction items prior to the placing of bids. Any bid placed will be considered by Nathaniel Carter & McSkelly Auctioneers as proof that the bidder has completely contented themselves with both the condition of the item or items AND the cost, ease and complexities of decommission and/or removal.
Details are provided in good faith. They should not be relied upon as fact and buyers must make their own investigations where measurements, mileages, hours, condition, ease & cost of removal or authenticity are critical. Buyers should make themselves satisfied they are happy with the lot before they bid. Viewing is available on all lots by prior appointment, all bids are non-retractable.
The condition, function and removal of an item should be confirmed by the bidder, prior to bidding. There will be NO Refunds or Allowance given after the closure of the bidding process. Your bid is your commitment to purchase. Not to view or negotiate after the sale. Transgression of these rules will be reported to Bidspotter and ibidder, and the bidder will be blocked from taking part in any future Bidspotter sales.
Nathaniel Carter and McSkelly Auctioneers limited do not test any lots presented in this or any auction and all items are sold as seen with no warranty given or implied or otherwise. The Sale of Goods Act does not apply.
We strictly enforce our terms and conditions. Potential purchasers who do not inspect lots prior to bidding, do so at their own risk.
Payments & Bids: Your Highest Bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the RESERVE is NOT MET. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce the reserves in the closing hours and put items on sale. Remember when placing a bid, you are bidding to buy!
Full payment must be made within 48 hours of auction end and removal of lots on the dates stipulated. This is a legally binding contract to purchase, if you are not sure, do not bid. We are unable to cancel your purchase, after the auction closes.
We request that payments are made via BACS, Cash (up to a maximum £7500 payable to the NCM Auctions office in Doncaster prior to collection) or Card.
Please note our preferred payment is via BACS this ensures you receive your collection note as quickly as possible. if paying by secure card payment link (Bidspotter) this type of payment can take up to 3 working days to show in our account. Please be aware if paying by secure link your collection note can only be sent once we have received cleared funds and can take up to 3 working days.
If payment is not received within the time period specified, (2 days from the end of the auction), Nathaniel Carter and McSkelly Auctioneers Limited reserve the right to charge the card registered with Bidspotter for the full amount outstanding.